The following is direct communication from the ISMA on the COVID-19 telemedicine program for ISMA & IMS members. ~Morgan
In response to the demand for virtual doctor visits created by the COVID-19 epidemic, ISMA is offering members an affordable, HIPAA-compliant tool to assess patients remotely.
Backline for Telehealth, a secure messaging and clinical communication platform created by DrFirst, is now available to ISMA members at an annual cost of $300 per user. Additional users can be added at $300 each.
- Screen patients for coronavirus without risk of exposure for you or your staff.
- Can be used for any office visit.
- Communications features such as patient tracking and billing.
- Visits initiated by a simple text from clinician.
- No patient registration process.
- No usage limits or per-session fees.
- Share information among staff, family members, caretakers and outside providers in real time.
Learn more and register for Backline now. In the Association Code box on the registration page, enter ISMA.
You can also register as one of the physicians who offer medicine. If you’d like to participate, submit our member intake form. Your name, office phone and specialty are required; your email address will not be listed.